UMI 4056-1-R 64-72 A-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable, Red
Front Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Chromoly Cross Pin Material
UMI’s adjustable upper a-arms are designed to excel in Pro-Touring, road race, auto-x and hot street corner carving. The race quality rod ends provide shim-free camber and caster adjustment along with ultimate smooth travel. This arm features a relocated ball joint pad to increase caster and improve stability and steering feel as well as a shortened cross shaft to ball joint distance. We recommend the 4056 arm for all racing applications. Arm must be used with tall spindles when using standard height ball joints. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 4003- Upper a-arm hardware kit includes Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance A-Arms to your vehicle
Features and benefits:
- Relocated ball joint pad for increased caster and improved steering feel without excess shims.
- Laser cut ball joint mounting pad.
- 0.120” wall thickness 1.250” diameter DOM tubing.
- TIG welded for superior strength and clean looks.
- 4130 Chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated.
- Polyurethane bump stops included.
- Travel limiting bolt compatible.
- Direct bolt-in compatible with factory or UMI lower a-arm and tall spindles.
- May also work in conjunction with other lower a-arms and/or spindles (contact UMI to discuss).
- Package includes recommended alignment specs and detailed installation instructions.
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA.
Note: Upper a-arm P/N 4056-1 includes standard height ball joints and must be used with A-Body tall spindles. In most cases shims are not needed. Shims may still be required on some applications.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 403133-1-R 64-72 A-Body Front A-Arms, Tall Ball Joints, Red
UMI 4056-2-R 64-72 A-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable, Red
UMI 4033-1-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Upper A-Arms, Red
UMI 4033-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Upper A-Arms, Delrin, Red
UMI 403133-R 64-72 A-Body Tubular Front Upper/Lower A-Arms, Red
UMI 4062-1-R 64-72 A-Body Corner Max Lower Front A-Arms, Red
UMI 4056-3-R 64-72 A-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable, Red
UMI 4056-1-B 64-72 A-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adj., Black
UMI 231716-R 93-02 F-Body Front A-Arms, Adj, CrMo, Drag, Red
UMI 2317-R 93-02 F-Body Lower A-Arms, CrMo, Drag Race, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.