UMI 4027-B 64-72 A-Body Double Adj. Lower Control Arms, Black
Rear Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
Some competitors may consider these "Race Only" control arms while we consider them Race Ready. Our double adjustable lower control arms feature TIG welded fabrication, reinforced sway bar holes and QA1 Endura Series Teflon lined spherical rod ends. When you are looking for the maximal performance from your vehicle, you can't go wrong with this setup. The spherical bearing rod ends operate for a "bind" free operation when high handling is a concern and are designed to eliminate rear-end bind found with rubber and polyurethane bushings. This item also works excellent as a solid bushing drag race control arm and is designed to with stand high amounts of torque and horse-power. The TIG welded construction adds higher penetration for a much stronger weld over the commonly used MIG welding process. Each control arm features the correct provisions for adding a stock or aftermarket sway bar. Sway bar holes are reinforced with a 0.120" wall thickness steel sleeve TIG welded and sanded into place. The construction of the control arms features 0.120" x 1.500" mild steel DOM tubing and each end utilizes tube adapters CNC machined from 4140 Chrome Moly to ensure overall strength and improved thread durability; this is an area other competitors use mild steel as a cost saver.
- Constructed of 0.120" x 1.500" DOM Steel Tubing
- 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adapters
- QA1 3/4" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings with Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
- Quick On-Car Adjust-ability Using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware and sway bar
- Easy 1-hour bolt-on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 4023CM-B 64-72 A-Body Adj. Lower Arms, Rod Ends, CrMo, Black
UMI 4023OFCM-B 64-72 A-Body Adj. Lower Arms, Off Set, CrMo, Black
UMI 401419-B 64-67 A-Body Adj. Upper & Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 4040-B 64-72 A-Body Rear Lower Control Arms Roto-Joint, Black
UMI 4041-B 64-72 A-Body Boxed Lower Control Arms Poly/Roto, Black
UMI 4024-B 64-72 A-Body Rear Lower Control Arms, Boxed, Black
UMI 4015-B 64-72 A-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 401417-B 68-72 A-Body Adj. Upper & Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 4043-B 64-72 A-Body Dbl. Adj. Lower Arms, Roto-Joints, Black
UMI 4027-R 64-72 A-Body Double Adj. Lower Control Arms, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.