UMI 365001-R 59-64 Chevy B-Body Rear 3-Link Suspension Kit, Red
3-Link Trailing Arm Style, Upgrade Suspension Kit Type, Bolt-On
Whether you're classic Chevrolet B-Body is a restoration project, street car, cruiser or even a drag racer the UMI Performance control arm kit is an excellent upgrade. This complete rear suspension kit is a direct bolt-on designed to replace the stock stamped control arms and panhard bar. Over time stock suspension components rust, weakening them, the OEM bushings dry rot, harden and crack decreasing your ride quality and harming vehicle performance. UMI P/N 365001 includes new boxed lower control arms, (1) rear upper control arm, (1) upper control arm mounting bracket, new panhard bar and Grade 8 mounting hardware to mount all the new items. All items are assembled with greaseable polyurethane bushings and are direct factory replacements.
Note: This kit is designed for vehicles with a 3-link rear suspension set up. Please verify whether your vehicle has (1) or (2) rear upper control arms. Six cylinder and most small block vehicles were supplied with a 3-link rear suspension while big block vehicles used a 4-link set-up. 3-link uses (1) rear upper control arm, 4-link uses (2) rear upper control arms.
- CNC machined & fully welded boxed lower control arms
- Upper control arm & panhard bar manufactured from DOM tubing
- Items feature both TIG & MIG welding
- Greaseable & fluted Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- All items directly replace factory components
- Grade 8 hardware & nylock nuts supplied
- Durable red or black powder coat finish
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 365001-B 59-64 Chevy B-Body Rear 3-Link Suspension Kit, Black
UMI 365002-R 59-64 Chevy B-Body Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit, Red
UMI 365002-B 59-64 Chevy B-Body Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit, Black
UMI 251520-R 08-09 G8, 10-14 Camaro Rear Suspension Kit, Red
UMI 251520-B 08-09 G8, 10-14 Camaro, Rear Suspension Kit, Black
G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
UMI ABR724-R 65-67 A-Body Pro-Touring Rear Suspension Kit, Red
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit w/o Sway Bar
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit w/ Sway Bar
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.