UMI 3056-3-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Front Upper A-Arms, Adj., Black
Front Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Chromoly Cross Pin Material
UMI’s 3056-3 arms are the ultimate in performance and are race proven on the UMI Green Machine. These adjustable upper a-arms are designed to excel in Pro-Touring, road race, auto-x and hot street corner carving. The race quality rod ends provide shim-free camber and caster adjustment along with ultimate smooth travel. This arm features a relocated ball joint pad to increase caster and improve stability and steering feel as well as a shortened cross shaft to ball joint distance. We recommend the 3056 arm for all racing applications. Arm includes 1” taller low friction ball joints for improved camber curve. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Features and benefits:
- Relocated ball joint pad for increased caster and improved steering feel without excess shims.
- 1” taller ball joint for improved camber curve.
- CNC laser cut ball joint mounting pad.
- 0.120” wall thickness 1.250” diameter DOM tubing.
- TIG welded for superior strength and clean looks.
- 4130 Chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated.
- Polyurethane bump stops included.
- Travel limiting bolt compatible.
- Direct bolt-in compatible with factory or UMI lower a-arm.
- May also work in conjunction with other lower a-arms and/or spindles (contact UMI to discuss).
- Package includes recommended alignment specs and detailed installation instructions.
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA.
- Exact upper a-arm on UMI’s ’79 Monte Carlo
- Green Machine.
Note: Upper a-arm P/N 3056-3 includes 1” taller ball joints and is designed to work with factory spindles. In most cases shims are not needed. Shims may still be required on some applications.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 303233-1-B 78-88 G-Body/S10 Tubular Front A-Arms,Delrin,Black
UMI 305756-3-B 78-88 G-Body Upper & Lower A-Arms, Coilovers,Black
UMI 303133-1-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Tubular Front A-Arms, Poly,Black
UMI 3033-1-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Tubular Front Upper A-Arms, Black
UMI 3056-2-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Front Upper A-Arms, Adj., Black
UMI 3033-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Tubular Front Upper A-Arms, Black
UMI 3056-1-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Front Upper A-Arms, Adj., Black
UMI 3056-1-R 78-88 G-Body, S10 Front Upper A-Arms, Adj., Red
UMI 303133-B 78-88 G-Body, S10 Tubular Front A-Arms, Poly, Black
UMI 3032-1-B 78-88 G-Body/S10 Front Lower A-Arms, Delrin, Black
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.