UMI 3016-B 78-88 G-Body Tubular Non-Adj. Upper Control Arms,Black
Rear Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
Rear control arms are one of the most important suspension modifications that can be done to your GM vehicle. Stock control arms are on the borderline of "junk", bushing deflection and rusting weak stamped material add for traction loss and poor handling ability. Our tubular control arms are designed to give you the best of both worlds, whether your car is a weekend cruiser or a weekend track addict we got you covered. The included Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings are an excellent improvement over OEM rubber bushings, while adding ride improvements they also work excellent to reduce traction loss. These control arms are a direct bolt-on replacement designed to minimize wheel hop, improve cornering and help track consistency.
- Built using 1.625" OD x 0.120" DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- CNC Machined for Precision Tolerances and Accuracy
- Fully TIG and MIG Welded Construction
- Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Durable Long Lasting Powder Coat finish
- Easy 1-hour bolt-on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 3017-B 78-87 G-Body Adj. Upper Ultimate Control Arms, Black
UMI 301417-B 78-88 G-Body Adj. Upper & Lower Control Arms, Black
UMI 3036-R 78-88 G-Body Non Adj. Upper Control Arms, Roto, Red
UMI 3015-B 78-88 G-Body Tubular Non-Adj. Lower Control Arms,Black
UMI 3015-R 78-88 G-Body Tubular Non-Adj. Lower Control Arms, Red
UMI 3616-B 78-96 B-Body Tubular Non-Adj. Upper Control Arms,Black
UMI 302717-B 78-88 G-Body Double Adj. Rear Control Arms, Black
UMI 302117-B 78-88 G-Body Rear Boxed Lower&Adj. Upper Arms, Black
UMI 301517-B 78-88 G-Body Lower & Adj Upper Control Arm Kit,Black
UMI 3043-B 78-88 G-Body Dbl. Adj. Control Arms, Roto-Joints,Black
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.