UMI 2656-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adjustable, Black
Front Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Chromoly Cross Pin Material
UMI’s 2nd Gen F-Body adjustable upper a-arms are race-worthy components equally at home on the street. Our P/N 2656 adjustable upper a-arms add caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering. UMI’s single adjustable rod end design allows for caster and camber adjustment with zero or minimal shimming. The strong tubular construction and 4140 Chromoly cross shaft gives peace of mind when road racing, drag racing or simply corner carving in the mountains. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
Optional hardware kit: New hardware kit includes ½” Grade 8 bolts, washers and lock nuts for mounting both upper a-arms.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 GM F-Body.
- Adds 5 to 6 degrees of caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering.
- Combine with UMI lower a-arms to gain 8 to 10 degrees of positive caster.
- Shorter than stock to reduce need for shims when using racing alignment settings. Camber range from negative 1/2 degree to negative 2-1/2 degrees.
- 1.250” USA Made DOM steel construction with 4140 threaded adapters.
- 4140 Chromoly cross shaft for strength.
- Thick Laser cut ball joint plate and premium ball joint installed.
- Rod ends reduce stiction and allow easy movement for drag race reaction and consistent times.
- Great for race use while being street worthy.
- 100% manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 265253-1-B 70-81 F-Body Tubular Front A-Arms, Delrin, Black
UMI 2652-B 70-81 F-Body Front Lower A-Arms, Delrin Bushings,Black
UMI 2653-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Delrin Bushings, Black
UMI 2310-B 93-02 F-Body Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable, Black
UMI 265256-1-B 70-81 F-Body Adj Tubular Front A-Arms,Delrin,Black
UMI 2651-B 70-81 F-Body Front Lower A-Arms, Poly Bushings, Black
UMI 2653-1-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Tall Ball Joints, Black
UMI 2656-1-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adj., Black
UMI 2656-1-R 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adjustable, Red
UMI 2656-R 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adjustable, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.