UMI 2653-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Delrin Bushings, Black
Front Upper Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Chromoly Cross Pin Material
UMI’s 2nd Gen F-Body upper a-arms are a key component of a great handling muscle car. UMI’s P/N 2653 upper a-arms add caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering. Strong tubular construction and UMI built Delrin bushings ensure precision performance and enhance steering response. The 4140 Chromoly offset cross shaft permits camber adjustment to minimize shims required. Available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
Optional hardware kit: New hardware kit includes ½” Grade 8 bolts, washers and lock nuts for mounting both upper a-arms.
- Direct bolt-in for 1970-1981 GM F-Body.
- Add 4 degrees caster to improve steering feel and reduce wandering.
- 1.250” USA Made DOM steel construction.
- 4140 Chromoly offset cross shaft for strength and camber adjustability.
- Greasable UMI built Delrin bushings for smooth motion.
- High quality ball joint installed.
- Polyurethane pancake style bump stop for smooth rebound control.
- Great for street and race use.
- 100% manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2652-B 70-81 F-Body Front Lower A-Arms, Delrin Bushings,Black
UMI 2653-R 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Delrin Bushings, Red
UMI 265253-1-B 70-81 F-Body Tubular Front A-Arms, Delrin, Black
UMI 2656-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adjustable, Black
UMI 265256-1-B 70-81 F-Body Adj Tubular Front A-Arms,Delrin,Black
UMI 2651-B 70-81 F-Body Front Lower A-Arms, Poly Bushings, Black
UMI 2653-1-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Tall Ball Joints, Black
UMI 2656-1-B 70-81 F-Body Upper A-Arms, Front, Adj., Black
UMI 231716-B 93-02 F-Body Front A-Arms, Adj, CrMo, Drag, Black
UMI 231716-R 93-02 F-Body Front A-Arms, Adj, CrMo, Drag, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.