UMI 2647F 70-81 F-Body Lowering Spring, Front, 2 Inch Lowering
Front Position, 600 - 699 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 600 lbs. Spring Rate, Powder Coated, Black
UMI’s 2nd Gen F-Body lowering springs are wound from 5160 CrSi premium wire and feature a linear 600 lb/in rate. UMI’s front springs are stiffer than stock to provide increased performance with decreased body roll and a lower center of gravity. These springs are suitable for Auto-x and Pro-Tour applications as well as corner carving/cruising. The ride height is engineered for a target 1” lowering with standard SBC as well as LS power (lightened cars may require spring trimming). The front springs are also suitable for full weight big block applications when ¼” additional lowering is desired. They have a tough black powder coat finish and UMI proudly manufactures these premium quality springs in the USA.
- Consistent rates and only the best materials (premium Chrome Silicon wire) ensure your cars sits properly for years to come.
- Linear spring rate of 600 lb/in front provides a firm yet comfortable ride and incredible handling.
- No more floating feeling.
- Suitable for Pro-Tour, Auto-x and general cruising.
- Manufactured in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.