UMI 2628-B 70-81 F-Body Leaf Spring Traction Bar Kit, Black
UMI's leaf spring traction bars work to improve forward traction and reduce or eliminate wheel hop. These traction bars bolt to UMI leafs or factory leafs with no modification. Dramatically improve performance without cutting, welding or back-halfing your car. Pair with UMI 2624 to further enhance performance. 100% Made In USA. Race proven on the UMI '71 Camaro.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced forward traction and less leaf spring wrap
- Reduce or eliminate wheel hop
- Delrin bushings provide low friction movement
- Heavy duty fabricated mount replaces factory leaf spring plate that are commonly bent
- Traction bar mount welded directly to plate versus bolt on
- Adjustable bar length to tune ride quality vs response
- Works great for road race, autocross and drag racing
- Race Proven and 100% Made In USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2628-R 70-81 F-Body Leaf Spring Traction Bar Kit, Red
Competition Engineering C2101 Leaf Spring Traction Bar Kit, 67-79 GM
UMI 2062-B 82-02 F-Body Competition Panhard Bar Kit, Black
RideTech 11439099 Bolt-On Panhard Bar Kit, 73-91 C30
RideTech 41192000 74-81 Camaro Road Race Style Door Bar Kit
UMI 2062-R 82-02 F-Body Competition Panhard Bar Kit, Red
RideTech 41262000 68-74 Nova Road Race Door Bar Kit
RideTech 41182000 70-73 Camaro Road Race Style Door Bar Kit
Panhard Bar Kit - Spring Behind
AFCO 20147-3 1993-02 GM F-Body Lower Shock Tie Bar Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.