UMI 262025 70-81 F-Body Rear Leaf Spring Kit, Poly bushings
Rear Position, Standard Eye Leaf Spring Eye Type, 175 lbs. Spring Rate, Powder Coated
UMI’s leaf spring and poly shackle kit is a complete, high performance solution to lower the rear of your 2nd Gen. These springs feature high quality US Steel, multi-leaf construction and lower the car an average of 2" to 2-½" below stock ride height. The springs bolt directly into the stock location with no modifications required. The front rubber bushing is pre-installed for convenience. The poly shackle kit for the rear of the spring replaces the factory bushing with a heavy duty, high performance poly bushing and shackle assembly. No additional components required. 100% Made In USA.
Optional Add On: UMI 2627 leaf spring hardware installation kit includes new high quality polyurethane isolator pads, heavy duty Made In USA U-bolts and hardware. Fits stock and UMI applications. Excellent replacement for worn out isolators and corroded original hardware.
- 175 lb/in rate
- Excellent for street, corner carving and auto-x.
- Heavy duty clips and advanced leaf design reduces spring wind-up as compared to stock.
- Springs are built with self lubricating plastic isolators to reduce friction and provide consistent spring performance.
- Front bushings pre-installed.
- High performance polyurethane bushings combine good ride quality with performance improvement over stock rubber.
- Laser cut heavy duty shackles.
- Tough gloss black powder coat.
- 100% Made In USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 262026 70-81 F-Body Rear Leaf Spring Kit, Delrin bushings
UMI 2620 70-81 F-Body Rear Leaf Spring Set, 2 Inch Lowering
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Super Glide® Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, Standard Eye, Chrome
Forged Mono-Leaf T-Bucket Front Spring
Super Glide® Front Spring, 46 Inch Axle, Reverse Eye, Plain
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 200 Lb. Rate
Super Glide® Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, Reverse Eye, Chrome
Forged Mono-Leaf Front Spring, 46 Inch Axle
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.