UMI 2309-R 93-02 F-Body Boxed Adj. Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Red
Front Lower Position, Boxed Control Arm Style, Steel
UMI’s heavy duty boxed lower a-arms P/N 2309 with dual rod ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or corner carving 4th Gen. The a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction, while appearing robust, affords a five pound weight savings per set over factory lower a-arms. The tube adapters for mounting the rod ends are crafted from 4140 Chromoly steel to enhance thread durability and guarantee years of trouble free use. Revised ball joint location adds a nominal 2 degree caster increase. These arms have double shear sway bar mount tabs with endlink set included. These A-arms are designed to work with the factory K-member, UMI k-members, and virtually all aftermarket K-members. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA - USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 2301-Lower a-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and lock nuts.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing
- 5lbs lighter than factory a-arms
- Double shear sway bar mount with endlink set included
- Pedestal mount fits DeCarbon, Koni, Bilstein and aftermarket GM t-bar
- Nominal 2 degree caster increase potential
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- TIG welded 4140 Chromoly threaded tube adapters
- Premium ball joints installed
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical mount
- CNC machined ball joint cups, tubing radiuses & mounting plates
- Available in red or black powder coat
- Uses OEM hardware or UMI P/N 2301
- 100% Made In USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2309-B 93-02 F-Body Boxed Adj. Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Black
UMI 2314-R 93-02 F-Body Boxed Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Red
UMI 2017-R 82-02 F-Body Adj. Lower Control Arms, Rod Ends, Red
UMI 2017CM-R 82-02 F-Body Adj. Lower Control Arms, Rod Ends, Red
UMI 2314-B 93-02 F-Body Boxed Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Black
UMI 2017-B 82-02 F-Body Adj. Lower Control Arms, Rod Ends, Black
UMI 2017CM-B 82-02 F-Body Adj. Lower Control Arms, Rod Ends,Black
UMI 3614-R 91-96 Impala SS Adj. Lower Control Arms Rod Ends, Red
UMI 3619-R 91-96 Impala SS Adj. Upper Control Arms Rod Ends, Red
UMI 3614-B 91-96 Impala SS Adj. Lower Control Arms Rod Ends,Black
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.