UMI 2307-R 93-02 F-Body Tubular Lower A-Arms Delrin, Street, Red
Front Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Steel Cross Pin Material
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our P/N 2307 a-arms are built to offer smooth travel, a precise steering feel, and an 8lb weight savings over stock. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and TIG welded to the ball joint cup featuring our double strength configuration. UMI built 4130 Chromoly tube adapters provide a durable attachment point for the high misalignment rod-end while the other side features an ultra smooth, bind free Delrin bushing. The combination of Delrin and rod end make for a performance oriented a-arm with street tendencies. The spring and shock attach to the arm via a tough 1/4” thick steel shock mount. The CNC machined ball joint cup is attached and a premium ball joint is installed. UMI’s tubular lower a-arms can be installed on the factory k-member or any aftermarket k-member as well as the factory spindle-making this a true bolt-on product. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2301-A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and locking nuts.
- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 Chromoly threaded tube adapters for thread durability
- CNC machined lower ball joint cup
- Heavy duty CNC laser cut ¼” thick shock mount
- Premium lower ball joints installed
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical joint
- Greaseable Delrin bushings for precise handling (for ultimate street comfort use P/N 2305)
- Quality shock mounting hardware included
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use UMI hardware kit P/N 2301
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2317-R 93-02 F-Body Lower A-Arms, CrMo, Drag Race, Red
UMI 2300-R 93-02 F-Body Front Adj. Lower A-Arms Chromoly, Red
UMI 2309-R 93-02 F-Body Boxed Adj. Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Red
UMI 2314-R 93-02 F-Body Boxed Lower A-Arms, Rod Ends, Red
UMI 2305-R 93-02 F-Body Front Tubular Lower A-Arms Street, Red
UMI 2307-B 93-02 F-Body Tubular Lower A-Arms Delrin, Street,Black
UMI 2305-B 93-02 F-Body Front Tubular Lower A-Arms Street, Black
UMI 231716-R 93-02 F-Body Front A-Arms, Adj, CrMo, Drag, Red
UMI 2039CM-R 82-02 F-Body Adj. Control Arms PolyRoto-Joint, Red
UMI 4023CM-R 64-72 A-Body Adj. Lower Arms, Rod Ends, CrMo, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.