UMI 2075-3-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack, 200lb, Race, Black
Conversion Suspension Kit Type, 0.0-2.5 Inch Lowered Suspension Height Adjustment, Bolt-On
UMI's rear weight jacks provide ride height adjustment and excellent handling for your 3rd or 4th Gen GM F-Body. The kit includes custom wound premium race quality springs and our own unique spring perches featuring a smooth acting Torrington bearing. The heavy duty jack screw and spring pad is easily adjusted by using a 3/4" socket, extension and ratchet through the bottom of the existing hole in the axle. Installation requires simply removing the standard spring and inserting the weight jack assembly. Minor grinding required on left axle pad – instructions included. 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad – instructions included.
- 200 lb/in recommended for corner carving, auto-x and road race.
- Springs are made from USA premium CrSi wire.
- UMI Torrington bearing load adjuster for smooth, easy ride height changes.
- Simple ride height adjustment with normal hand tools
- Tough UMI red or gloss black powder coat.
- Minor grinding required for installation – instructions included.
- Includes upper poly isolator to dampen road noise.
- Pairs nicely with UMI 2042UDF shock package.
- Designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2075UDF-3-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Race, Red
UMI 2075-3-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack System, 0lb, Race, Red
UMI 2075UDF-1-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Street,Black
UMI 2075UDF-3-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Race, Black
UMI 2075-1-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack, 175lb, Street, Black
UMI 2075UDF-1-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Street, Red
UMI 365002-R 59-64 Chevy B-Body Rear 4-Link Suspension Kit, Red
UMI 203538CM-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Lower Arms&Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 203538-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Lower Arms&Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 201723CM-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Panhard Bar&Lower Arms, Red
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.