UMI 206575-1-B 82-92 F-Body Front & Rear Weight Jack Street,Black
850 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Coil Springs Included, Rear Coil Springs Included
The UMI Performance weight jack kit for 1982-1992 Camaro and Firebird is designed to give your daily driver a medium-firm ride worthy of corner carving as well as auto-x and road race. This street/race kit is suitable for the enthusiast and features 850lb/in front and 175 lb/in custom wound rear springs. Built from strong US Steel, the jack plates ride on UMI exclusive thrust bearings which spread the load evenly and help with ease of height adjustment. Ride height adjustment works nicely at factory height through 2-1/2" drop. Most track testing was accomplished at 2" drop from stock. Race proven and 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Rear kit works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad. Front kit works with UMI and factory k-member. May not fit other brand k-members.
- Strong ¼” thick construction, CNC laser cut USA steel.
- Acme thread and thrust bearing for easy ride height adjustment.
- 0 to 2-½” lowering.
- Adjustment completed easily with ratchet and ¾” socket.
- Anti-rotation tab.
- 850 lb/in front, 175 lb/in rear, premium racing spring.
- Allows independent corner weight tuning, essential for proper auto-x handling.
- Maintains factory clearance around the strut and allows maximum tire and wheel width.
- Pairs nicely with UMI, Viking, or Koni struts and shocks. Also works with factory struts and shocks.
- Fits UMI K-member and Factory K-member. May not work on other brands.
- Manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.
- 100% Made In USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 206575-1-R 82-92 F-Body Front & Rear Weight Jack Street, Red
UMI 206575-3-R 82-92 F-Body Front & Rear Weight Jack, Race, Red
UMI 206575-3-B 82-92 F-Body Front & Rear Weight Jack, Race, Black
UMI 2065-1-R 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 850lb, Street, Red
UMI 2065-1-B 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 850lb, Street, Black
UMI 2065-3-B 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 1050lb, Race, Black
UMI 2065-3-R 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 1050lb, Race, Red
UMI 2075-1-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack, 175lb, Street, Black
UMI 2075-1-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack, 175lb, Street, Red
UMI 2075-3-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack System, 0lb, Race, Red
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.