UMI 2065-3-B 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 1050lb, Race, Black
IFS Front Suspension Type, 0.0-2.5 Inch Lowered Suspension Height Adjustment
UMI’s competition 3rd Gen F-Body front weight jack system replaces the factory spring with a tough, adjustable weight jack bucket and a custom wound ultra-premium performance spring. This kit gives up to 2-½” lowering from factory height. The adjustment bucket features an extra thick ¼” base to resist bending under the force of competition. Ultra-smooth ride height adjustment with our acme bolt and industry exclusive thrust bearing system means easier ride height changes at the track. Bending potential is reduced by the thrust bearing system which also helps spread the load over a large surface area. Custom designed 1050 lb/in springs offer a firm ride suitable for auto-x, road race and back road corner carving as well as spirited daily driving (if you don’t mind a firm ride). The 2065-3 kit gives the ride height adjustability of a coilover while still allowing maximum tire clearance around the strut. Works great with the UMI Afco strut, Viking strut or Koni strut. This kit is available in UMI gloss black or red powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.
- Great choice for competition use.
- Strong ¼” thick construction, CNC laser cut USA steel.
- Acme thread and thrust bearing for easy ride height adjustment.
- 0 to 2-½” lowering.
- Adjustment completed easily with ratchet and ¾” socket.
- Anti-rotation tab.
- 1050 lb/in premium racing spring.
- Allows independent front corner weight tuning.
- Maintains factory clearance around the strut and allows maximum tire and wheel width.
- Pairs nicely with UMI Afco, Viking, or Koni strut. Also works with factory strut.
- Fits UMI K-member and Factory K-member. May not work on other brands.
- Manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2065-1-B 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 850lb, Street, Black
UMI 2065-3-R 82-92 F-Body Front Weight Jack, 1050lb, Race, Red
UMI 406502-B 68-70 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Tall Spindle, Black
UMI 406402-B 68-70 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Factory Spindle, Black
UMI 266501-B 70-81 F-Body Corner Max Kit, Race/Street, Black
UMI 306201-B 78-88 G-Body Corner Max Front End Handling Kit,Black
UMI 406401-B 64-67 A-Body Corner Max Kit, Factory Spindle, Black
UMI FBT005-B 93-97 F-Body LT1 Front End Kit, Drag Stage 5, Black
UMI 3059-1-B 78-88 G-Body Front End Kit, 650lb, Standard, Black
UMI 3059-2-B 78-88 G-Body Front End Kit, 850lb, Standard, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.