UMI 2021-R 82-02 F-Body Tubular Single Adj. Panhard Bar, Red
Adjustable, Powder Coated, Red, Steel
Our tubular single adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied rod end allows for adjustments off the car to quickly lengthen or shorten the panhard bar once a desired length is accomplished. The spherical rod end/polyurethane bushing combination eliminates most rear end "bind" while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application.
- 1.250" x .095" DOM Steel Tubing
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1 3/4" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings for a Centered Fit with the MountingPoint
- Energy Suspension Grease able Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2038CM-R 82-02 F-Body Double Adj. Panhard, Roto-Joints, Red
UMI 2023CM-R 82-02 F-Body Double Adj. Panhard Bar, Chromoly, Red
UMI 2038-R 82-02 F-Body Double Adj. Panhard, Roto-Joints, Red
UMI 2037-R 82-02 F-Body On-Car Adj. Panhard, Roto-Joint, Red
UMI 2023-R 82-02 F-Body Double Adj. Panhard Bar, Mild Steel, Red
UMI 2022-R 82-02 F-Body On Car Adjustable Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 2036-R 82-02 F-Body Single Adj. Panhard, Roto-Joint, Red
UMI 2019-B 82-02 F-Body Single Adj. Panhard Bar, Poly, Black
UMI 2062-R 82-02 F-Body Competition Panhard Bar Kit, Red
UMI 2029-R 82-02 F-Body On-Car Adjustable Panhard Bar, Poly, Red
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Jacobs Ladder Layout for a Sprint Car.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.