UMI 201723-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Panhard Bar&Lower Arms, Red
Upgrade Suspension Kit Type, Bolt-On
This fully adjustable set up includes the following:
- 1 Set Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms Item # 2017
- 1 pc. Double Adjustable Panhard Bar Item # 2023
Both items feature TIG welded fabrication from drawn over mandrel tubing and include our high quality QA1 Teflon lined spherical bearing rod ends. This kit is designed for the true and serious racer looking to achieve the maximum performance from there rear suspension.
Chrome Moly: Chrome Moly version uses 1.250" x 0.095" 4130 Chrome Moly steel. The Chrome Moly construction adds higher tensile and yield strength then mild steel applications for the ultimate in product strength.
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
- 1.250" OD Drawn Over Mandrel Tubing
- 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 ¾" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod end
- Complete Set Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings
- On-Car Adjustability using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 203538CM-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Lower Arms&Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 203538-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Lower Arms&Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 201723CM-R 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Panhard Bar&Lower Arms, Red
UMI 203337-R 82-02 F-Body Lower Arms & Panhard Bar Roto, Red
UMI 201829-R 82-02 F-Body Adj. Lower Arm & Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 201520-R 82-02 F-Body Lower Control Arms & Panhard Bar, Red
UMI 201723-B 82-02 F-Body Dbl. Adj. Panhard Bar&Lower Arms, Black
UMI 203538CM-B 82-02 F-Body Dbl Adj. Lower Arms&Panhard Bar,Black
UMI 203336-R 82-02 F-Body Lower Arms & Panhard Bar Roto, Red
UMI 201621-R 82-02 F-Body Single Adj Lower Arms&Panhard Bar, Red
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.