UMI 2010 82-02 F-Body Lower Control Arm Brackets, Weld-In
Wheel hop or traction issues? We have the solution! Optimize your vehicle's instant center and improve forward traction by lowering the rear of the lower control arm 2", 2-3/4", or 3-1/4". These weld-in brackets are CAD designed to accommodate factory lower control arms as well as all popular aftermarket styles. Robust flanges inside the brackets add reinforcement and ensure factory bushings bolt right in. Brackets installed can provide an average 0.10 second (or better) 60-foot reduction and an overall improvement in launch consistency. Brackets are constructed of 3/16" mild steel and CNC laser cut for precision tolerances. Relocation brackets are designed to work on both lowered and non-lowered vehicles and feature multiple settings to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
Installation: P/N 2010 weld-in relocation brackets are designed for the factory rear end housings and also fit Strange Engineering brand rear ends. They will not correctly fit Moser Engineering brand rear ends, please see P/N 2011 for a Moser Engineering weld in specific bracket. Installation takes approximately 1-2 hours and requires welding. Brackets are supplied bare metal for welding and include necessary hardware and installation instructions.
- Works with factory height or lowered vehicles. Simply bolt-in & launch using your existing factory control arms.
- Multiple adjustment holes ideal to correct control arm angle on lowered vehicles while improving traction.
- Choose 2", 2-3/4", or 3-1/4" drop to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
- Track testing shows an average of 0.10 second reduction in 60-foot times.
- CAD designed, CNC laser cut 3/16" mild steel.
- Adjustment holes follow natural arc of lower control arm for direct bolt-in.
- New grade 10.9 hardware included.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA-USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2011 82-02 F-Body Lower Control Arm Brackets, Weld-In, Moser
UMI 2012-B 82-02 F-Body Lower Control Arm Brackets, Bolt-In,Black
UMI 2012-R 82-02 F-Body Lower Control Arm Brackets, Bolt-In, Red
UMI 1001 79-93 Mustang Lower Control Arm Reinforcements, Weld-In
UMI 1002 94-04 Mustang Upper & Lower Control Arm Reinforcements
UMI 3010 78-88 G-Body Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
UMI 3610 78-96 B-Body Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
UMI 4010 64-72 A-Body Rear Lower Control Arm Brackets, Weld In
UMI 1010 79-04 Mustang Upper Control Arm Reinforcement, Weld-In
UMI 1000 79-93 Mustang Lower Control Arm Reinforcements, Weld-In
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about customizing the rear radius rods she installed on her '33 5-Window coupe.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Whether you're looking for a lightweight or extreme duty design, we supply a wide variety of rod ends and heim joints from general purpose applications to extreme off road steering and suspension components.