UMI 2003-B 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connectors Weld-In,Black
UMI offers the tightest fitting 3-Point subframe connector on the market. The USA manufactured subframe connector by UMI is designed to tuck tight against the vehicle floor preventing ground clearance loss and exhaust clearance issues. Unlike our competitors design the UMI 3-Point subframe connectors are bent and contoured to follow the floor pan of the car. This time consuming process assures UMI offers a superb fitting system, with excellent clearance and fitment. No other subframe connector is built like this. Subframe connectors are designed to tie the front and rear subframes together while adding additional cross bracing throughout the center of the vehicle. Improving chassis stiffness reduces dash rattles, t-top squeaks and quarter panel flexing. The UMI 3-Point design works with all driving types and allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. P/N 2003 is designed to be welded, detailed installation instructions and necessary hardware included.
Features and Specifications:
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. Design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and assures proper installation.
- 3-Point spider web design attaches to six major points throughout the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Round tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Constructed of 1-3/4” x 0.120” USA mild steel tubing.
- Front attachment point CNC laser cut from ¼” USA steel.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2043-B 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connector, Weld In,Black
UMI 2004-R 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connectors Bolt-In, Red
UMI 2044-B 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connector, Bolt In,Black
UMI 2043-R 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connector, Weld In, Red
UMI 2070-B 93-02 F-Body Subframe Connectors,3-Point,Bolt In,Black
UMI 2070-R 93-02 F-Body Subframe Connectors, 3-Point,Bolt In, Red
UMI 2071-B 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connector, Bolt In,Black
UMI 2071-R 93-02 F-Body 3-Point Subframe Connector, Bolt In, Red
UMI 2002-B 93-02 F-Body Tubular Subframe Connectors Bolt-In,Black
UMI 2027-B 93-02 F-Body Subframe Connectors, Convertible, Black
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.