UMI 102500-B 79-93 Mustang Stage 1 Strip Grip Kit,Lift Bars,Black
Strip Grip Kit by UMI Performance includes everything you need to safely lower your track 60-foot times and increase track consistency. Drive you tires into the ground and be ready to launch hard with UMI's Strip Grip setup. Kit includes (1) set of UMI's rear lift bars and (1) set of lower torque box reinforcements.
- (1) Set of Rear Lift Bars “Your Southside Replacements”
- Part # 1025-(1) Set of Lower Control Arm Reinforcements
- Part # 1000-All Hardware and Detailed Installation Instructions
Lift Bars Feature:
- 0.120” Wall Mild Steel Boxed Tubing-CNC Machined and Fully MIG Welded-Solid Aluminum Bushings with Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
- Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mounts
Control Arm Reinforcement’s Feature:
- 0.120” Thick Mild Steel-CNC Machined for Precision Tolerances
- Fully MIG Welded Construction
Installation: Weld- or Bolt-in in approximately 3 hours. All hardware and detailed installation instructions are included with each kit. (Some hardware included in this kit is not shown in the pictures.)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 102500-R 79-93 Mustang Stage 1 Strip Grip Kit, Lift Bars, Red
UMI 102620-B 99-04 Mustang Stage 1 Strip Grip Kit,Lift Bars,Black
UMI 3020-R 78-87 G-Body Rear Lift Bar Set-Up, Adjustable, Red
UMI 1025-B 79-98 Mustang Rear Lift Bars, Boxed Steel Tubing,Black
UMI 1025-R 79-98 Mustang Rear Lift Bars, Boxed Steel Tubing, Red
UMI 1026-B 99-04 Mustang Rear Lift Bars, Boxed Steel Tubing,Black
UMI 90050 79-04 Mustang South Side Machine Lift Bar Rebuild Kit
UMI 3022-B 78-88 G-Body Rear Lift Bar Set, Bolt In, Black
UMI 3022-R 78-88 G-Body Rear Lift Bar Set, Bolt In, Red
UMI 4022-B 64-72 A-Body Rear Lift Bars w/ Hardware, Bolt-In,Black
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about customizing the rear radius rods she installed on her '33 5-Window coupe.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Whether you're looking for a lightweight or extreme duty design, we supply a wide variety of rod ends and heim joints from general purpose applications to extreme off road steering and suspension components.