Add to Cart
Can Ship FREE
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # 7158580
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- The bolts are 5/16" x 1-3/4"
- Fits all Ford 9" small yoke rear axles
- Measures a total of 1.415" center to center
- Designed to fit 1-1/16" diameter U-joint caps
- These aluminum girdles used for added strength
MFG. Part #:
Sold in Quantity:
Includes caps, bolts, washers, and nuts.
Use aluminum girdles for added strength or replacement for 715-3250. Fits Ford 9" small yoke rear axles.
- Bolts are 5/16" x 1-3/4"
- Measures 1.415" center to center
- Fits 1-1/16" diameter U-joint caps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.