Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator, 140 AMP Rating
One Wire Alternator, Serpentine Belt Type, GM 10SI Alternator Case Style, Black
- Alternator has a 140 amp rating
- Fits GM mounts with six groove serpentine pulley
- Two distinct finishes to choose from
- Features an internal regulator
- Designed to be one-wire hook-up with and charges from a idle up to highway speeds
The Silver Bullet 1 wire alternators are 100% new construction with a distinctive billet fan and pulley for good looks and increased performance. They are a one-wire hook-up with ultra low cut-in regulator which charges from a idle up to highway speeds.
Fits GM mounts with six groove serpentine pulley. 140 amp rating. Available in black powder coated or chrome finish.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.