Tuff Stuff 8509DDP 1 Wire Alternator, 100 AMP, Double Groove Pulley
Universal Fit, One Wire Alternator, V-Belt Belt Type, 100 amp Alternator Amperage, Natural
- Features heavy duty copper wound coils and spike resistant diodes
- Specially built to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Has a clean, simple 1-wire alternator option which features a low idle cut-in internal regulator and provides plenty of charging at low RPMs
- Will produce up to 100 amps and are made right here in the USA!
- They are made from 100% new components and carry a one year limited warranty
All Tuff Stuff alternators are hand built in Cleveland, Ohio and are tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. All Tuff Stuff alternators are made from 100% new components and carry a one year limited warranty. Tuff Stuff has alternator applications for virtually all muscle cars, hot rods, customs and light trucks in just about every finish imaginable. Many enthusiasts prefer our clean, simple 1-wire alternator option which features a low idle cut-in internal regulator and provides plenty of charging at low RPMs. Available in chrome plated, polished aluminum, powder coated and plain as cast finishes. All alternators are for 12 volt, negative ground systems, except where noted.
- 100 AMP
- 1 Wire
- Double Groove Pulley
- As Cast
- Heavy Duty Copper Wound Coils
- Spike Resistant Diodes
- Provides Charging At Low RPMs
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- 100 Percent New Components
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Made In The USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.