Tuff Stuff 6175AL Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump
Universal Fit, Type 2 Power Steering Pump Style, Natural, Aluminum Power Steering Pump Material
- The compact size is ideal for tight installations
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a natural finish
- Has a AN-6 And AN-10 fitting and an 8mm through hole mounting
- These pumps are 1200 PSI rated and work with most gearbox systems
- Designed for street rods/custom vehicles with limited engine space
Pumps are 1200 PSI rated to work with most gearbox systems, 850 PSI valve available for Mustang II rack and pinion available upon request. Our Type II compact size pump is ideal for tight installations.
For use with remote reservoir tank. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850 PSI valve available. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Pumps are available in chrome plated, various colors and plain, as cast finishes.
- Type II Power Steering Pump
- AN-6 And AN-10 Fitting
- 8MM Through Hole Mounting
- For Street Rods/Custom Vehicles w/Limited Engine Space
- As Cast
- Compact Size Ideal For Tight Applications
- Press Fit Pulley Installation Kit Included
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley Not Included
- 1200 PSI Rated To Work With Most Gear Boxes
- 3 GPM Flow
- Top Pressure Port
- 100 Percent New Components
- Made In The USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tuff Stuff 6175ALP Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump, Polished
Tuff Stuff GM Type II Remote Reservoir Power Steering Pumps, GM/T-Bird
Aluminum Power Steering Combo, -10 AN
Power Steering Pump Combo, -10 AN Fittings
Holley 20-223 Power Steering Add-On System for LT4 Dry-Sump
Holley 20-233 Power Steering Add-On System for LT5 Dry-Sump
Unisteer 8061220 Power Steering Pump Kit, 1949-51 Flat Head Ford
Low Flow Power Steering Pump for Mustang II & Ford
High Flow Aluminum Power Steerng Pump for T-Bird & GM
Aluminum Power Steering Pumps w/ Reservoir
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.