Tubular Copper Battery Cable Ends, 1/0 Gauge, 3/8 Inch Hole
These tough copper lugs provide a reliable electrical connection to supply power to your circuits from your battery cable or power cable. Flared entry copper lugs have a wide open end barrel to ensure easy entry for the wire or cable.
Tubular copper battery cable ends with ring-style lugs.
- Lugs are made of 99% pure copper tubing and are flared to allow for easy cable entry.
- Use to connect large gauge wire and cable to batteries and junctions
- These lugs can be crimped and/or soldered to the cable
- For SAE cable 1/0 gauge and Stud size 3/8". The cable size is stamped on the tongue for easy identification
- Amperage Rating: 125 Voltage Rating: up to 600.
- 1/0 Gauge
- 3/8 Inch Hole
- Sold in bags of 10.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.