Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 5/16-18 Coarse Thread, 1" Long, 1/2" Hex
Micro Sprint, Sprint Car, 1" Under Head Length, RH Male Thread Type, 5/16"-18 Thread Pitch
- These Tru-Lite titanium bolts feature 5/16"-18 rolled formed threads for added strength
- 6AL/4V material which has 3 times the strength of aluminum and is 42% lighter than steel
- Heat treated to further enhance strength and extend thread life
- These titanium bolts have a greater tensile strength than Grade 8 steel bolts
- 1" under head length with a 1/2" hex head
These coarse thread Tru-Lite titanium bolts feature heat treated rolled threads. Titanium bolts have a greater tensile strength than Grade 8 bolts at half the weight. Made from 6AL/4V material which has 3 times the strength of aluminum and is 42% lighter than steel.
- Coarse thread Titanium
- Greater tensile strength than Grade 8 bolts
- 3 times the strength of aluminum
- 42% lighter than steel
- 5/16"-18 x 1"
- 1/2" Hex Head
- Full Thread
Item DetailsCoarse Thread
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tru-Lite Titanium Flange Bolt, 5/16-18 Thread, 1 Inch Long
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse, 1-3/8" Long,9/16" Hex Head
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse, 2-1/2" Long,9/16" Hex Head
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse Thread, 2" Long, 9/16" Hex
Speedway Titanium Hex Bolt, 1/4-20 x 7/8 Inch
Speedway Titanium Bolt, 5/16-18 x 2 Inch
Speedway Titanium Bolt, 5/16-24 x 3-1/4 Inch
Speedway Titanium Bolt, 7/16-20 x 1-1/2 Inch
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse, 1-1/2" Long,9/16" Hex Head
Tru-Lite Titanium Bolt, 3/8-16 Coarse, 1-1/8" Long,9/16" Hex Head
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn the difference between a pull down or pull up style harness and if a bolt-in or wrap around style seat belt will be best set up for your race car.
Speedway employee Adam shares with us some tips and tricks for removing that stubborn or busted bolt or screw.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn about thread sizing with this easy to read thread size chart!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.