Trique Mfg. AEL04S 1953-56 Ford Pickup Bolt-In Bear-Jaw Door Latches
53-55 Ford F Series, 48-52 Ford F1, 53-56 Ford F-100, 53-56 Ford F-250, 53-56 Ford F-350, Steel
- Designed specifically for the 1953-1956 Ford pickup trucks
- Kit requires no welding, just minor trimming that will be covered with the supplied installation plate
- Engineered to retain your stock exterior and interior door handles and lock cylinders
- Stainless steel striker bolts are standard
- Features a heavy duty steel construction and is 100% built in the U.S.A.
Never before has it been so easy to upgrade your classic truck with secure, easy operating bear jaw latches from Trique Manufacturing! These bolt-in kits require no welding, just minor trimming that will be covered with the supplied installation plate. Kits are designed to retain your stock exterior and interior door handles and lock cylinders. Stainless steel striker bolts are standard, and each kit includes necessary hardware, templates and instructions.
Made in the U.S.A.
910-3041 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
Learn how to replace the hinges on your vehicle. Follow along as our expert replaces the hinge pins and bushings on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a kit.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!