Trique Mfg. 1947-1951 Chevy Pickup Bolt-In Bear-Jaw Door Latches
47-55 GMC, 47-52 Chevy, 1954 Chevy, Steel, Hardware Included
- No welding is necessary for install
- Works with exterior and interior handles
- Will accept exterior lock cylinders as well
- Specifically designed for the 1947-1951 Chevy Pickup
- Features a case hardened latch paws and stainless steel striker pins
Never before has it been so easy to upgrade your classic truck with secure, easy operating bear jaw latches from Trique Manufacturing! These bolt-in kits require no welding, just minor trimming that will be covered with the supplied installation plate. Kits are designed to retain your stock exterior and interior door handles and lock cylinders. Stainless steel striker bolts are standard, and each kit includes necessary hardware, templates and instructions.
Made in the U.S.A.
- No welding necessary
- Works with exterior handles
- Works with interior handles
- Works with exterior lock cylinders
- Case hardened latch paws
- Stainless steel striker pins
- Everything you need for both doors
- Made in the USA
910-3038 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
Learn how to replace the hinges on your vehicle. Follow along as our expert replaces the hinge pins and bushings on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a kit.