Trans-Dapt 4686 Vega V8 Swap Mounts Only
Frame & Block Mounts Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility, Painted
- Kit includes motor mount brackets, bushings, plates and rear crossmember
- Will mount 283-400 S/B Chevy and LT1 engines
- Specially designed for use with TH-350 automatic transmissions
- Made from durable steel with a black painted finish for added protection
- Will also work with "short" style water pumps
Fits small block Chevy V8 with automatic or manual transmissions. Works with "short" style water pump. Slight modification to oil pan and cars floor pan will be needed. Minimal cutting and welding required.
- Includes motor mount brackets, bushings, plates and rear crossmember
- Mounts 283-400 S/B Chevy and LT1
- Designed for use with TH-350 automatic trans
Note: Will not fit angle plug heads, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning or a Powerglide transmission.
Note: These kits are painted from the manufacturer for photo/shipping purposes only and are intended to painted according to the installers preference.
Item DetailsDoes not fit Monza Coupe/Hatchback.
720-4686 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.