Total Seal 2.3 Ford Gapless 2nd Piston Rings, Style C
2.3 Ford Inline Four, C Piston Ring Style, Gapless Second Ring Piston Ring Design
- Rings are designed for the 2.3L Ford Pinto engine
- Kit includes ductile iron top rings, gapless 2nd rings and 3-piece low tension oil rings
- Top and second rings are 1/16" thick and the oil rings are 3/16" thick with a low tension
- Available in 030 or 040 oversize to custom match your application
Total Seal ductile iron top ring, gapless 2nd ring and 3-piece low tension oil rings for 2.3 liter Pinto race motor.
These are sold .005" oversize and must be file fit. Style C ring (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.