Titan Tools 19357 Digital Fill/Bleed/Read Tire Air Pressure Gauge
Digital Gauge Type, Bleed Valve
Titan Tools Fill, Bleed, and Read Tire Air Pressure Gauge allows you transform a tedious process into one smooth and easy operation. Easy to read backlit LCD display. One button operation for 3 easy functions: inflate, deflate, and measure tire pressure.
- Tough aluminum die cast body with rubber boot
- Inflation Range 0-174 Pounds
- Units of measurement: PSI, bar, kPa, and kgF
- PSI reads 0.1 increments
- Max Inlet Air Supply: 232 psi
- Inlet Thread: 1/4 Inch female NPT
- 90 Second auto-off function
- 20 inch swivel hose with locking end
- Sold Individually
Notesinflation range: 0-174 psi read accuracy: 0.1 psi max. inlet air supply: 232 psi inlet thread: 1/4" female NPT
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.