Tel Tac Oval Track Pro Digital Tachometer
Midget, Sprint Car, Digital Gauge Type, 0-12,000 RPM RPM Range
- Has an RPM range of 0-12,000
- Dimensions measure 3.13" in width and 3.13" in height
- Kit also includes wiring pigtail and mounting brackets
- Whole system is powered by a 9-volt battery
- Works on 4-6-8 cylinder mags or distributors
The Tel Tac Oval Track Pro shows the highest overall RPM, the four lowest RPM's and the four highest RPM's from two laps. This allows you to tune your car correctly, not guess. Complete with mounting and wiring. Powered by 9 volt battery. Works on 4-6-8 cylinder mags or distributors.
Maximum RPM reading: V8 up to 12,000 rpm, 4 and 6 cylinder up to 15,000 rpm.
910-82030 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Today, the power steering gear and gauges are being installed on our 410 Sprint Car Build by team Fricke.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!