Tel Tac II Digital Tachometer
Midget, Sprint Car, Digital Gauge Type
- System is powered by common 9 volt battery
- Tach works on 4, 6 & 8 cylinder engines with either magnetos or distributors
- Recalls and displays the highest overall RPM for up to 30 minutes after the car is shut off
- Compact 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" size
- Includes wiring pigtail and mounting brackets
The Tel Tac II Tachometer is a self-contained digital tach with built-in memory recall. Compact 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" size is easy to mount. Extremely rugged construction allows it to perform in almost any racing environment.
Tel Tac II recals and displays the highest overall RPM for up to 30 minutes after the car is shut off. Powered by common 9 volt battery. The tach works on 4, 6 & 8 cylinder engines with either magnetos or distributors.
This tach is not lighted.
910-82020 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.