Tanks Inc. TM37J-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Buick Skylark
64-67 Buick Skylark, 64-67 Buick Special, 65-67 Buick Gran Sport, EFI Fuel System Type, Steel
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- 24 gallon capacity
- 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4" (1" deeper than stock)
- Longer straps included with the tank
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
-64 fits 1964 Buick Special, Skylark includes 0-30 ohm sending unit
-65/67 fits 1965-67 Buick Special, Skylark includes 0-90 ohm sending unit
More Like This
Holley 19-130 EFI Fuel Tank, 65-66 Buick Special/Skylark, Coated Steel
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 13.5 Gallon, 10 x 40 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 10 Gallon, 10 x 30 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!