TCI Engineering 204-2073-00 TH350 Transmission Mount-1937-1940 Ford
- Specifically designed for the 1937-1940 Ford
- It will make more room for a modern transmission
- This transmission mount will increase chassis strength
- Will provide a mount for a Turbo 350 or TH350 transmission
- Kit is mostly bolt on, but requires very minor trimming and welding
- increase chassis strength
- make room for a modern transmission
- provide a mount for a Turbo 350 or TH350 transmission
After trimming your original wishbone and welding in new ends (easily accomplished off the car), the rest of the kit bolts right in.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall speed for your torque converter and application.