TCI Automotive 376600 Lockup Wiring Kit, 2004R/700R4
- Will work with 700R4 and 2004R transmissions
- Fully adjustable vacuum switch automatically locks and unlocks the torque converter via engine vacuum
- Constructed from OEM connectors and oil resistant wire
- Features simple procedures and detailed instructions for a stress-free installation
- Optional manual override option allows for complete control over lock-up if wanted
This easy-to-install lockup wiring kit for 700R4 and 2004R transmissions from TCI allows hands-free, automatic activation of the torque converter clutch in 4th gear under stable engine operation, and disengages the clutch when accelerating or down shifting. This universal lockup wiring kit is needed when installing a GM 700R4 or 2004R transmission in a non-computer controlled application such as a street rodder, muscle car, or when removing the factory computer in pre-1993 applications that utilize a 700R4 or 200R4 transmission.
The fully adjustable vacuum switch automatically locks and unlocks the torque converter with engine vacuum and can be configured for various vacuum levels. While this vacuum operation makes the lock-up fully automatic, there is also a manual override option that allows complete control over lock-up if wanted or needed.
Constructed from OEM connectors and oil resistant wire, this durable lockup wiring kit includes everything required for installation, including gasket, wiring harness, vacuum switch, 4th gear pressure switch, splice connectors and mounting screw.
Installation of our lock-up kit makes retro-fits into non-ECM 700R4 or 200R4 vehicles a snap. With a simple installation procedure and detailed instructions, only general mechanical knowledge is needed to install this kit and to allow you to experience better fuel economy and more control over torque converter clutch lock-up.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.