TCI Automotive 312500 Drag Race Transbrake Transmission, TH350
TH350, Slip On Yoke Style, Black
Designed for the serious full-tree bracket racer, TCI Transbrake Transmissions deliver the quickest and most consistent reaction times in the business. These transmissions are blueprinted and built one unit at a time to ensure that you get quality parts. Designed for horsepower ranges of up to 750 horsepower, they are able to withstand the rigorous use of week-to-week racing and back-to-back passes. Available in both reverse and standard patterns (on select models only); Pro Tree versions are available and have a “neutral” reverse for safety.
- Full manual valve bodies with full race clutches & bands allow for quicker shift timing and the ability to run higher line pressures than with an automatic shift transmission
- Higher line pressure makes it more difficult for clutches to slip under high loads
- Oversized sprags & races (where applicable) increase holding capacity; steel hubs increase durability & strength
- Improved lubrication system increases amount of fluid sent to planetaries and internals
- Designed to handle up to 750 HP
- Reverse Shift Pattern
- Includes Part# 327900 (Stock drum, HD sprag assembly)
- 6" tailshaft
More Like This
TCI 311090 Streetfighter TH350 Chev 4.3/V8
TCI Automotive 311005 Super SF Transmission, 1969-79 TH350
TCI Automotive 311000 StreetFighter Transmissions, 1969-79 TH350
TCI 311000P3 TH350 StreetFighter Package, Chevy 43 and V8 Engines
TCI Automotive 311038 Street Rodder Transmission, 69-79 TH350
TCI 311098 Street Rodder TH350 4.3/V8 Chev
TCI Automotive 311038P1 Street Rodder TH350 Trans Package, TH350
TCI 311010 Sfighter Chev 43/V8 TH350
TCI 311000P1 Streetfighter TH350 Package Chev 4.3/V8
TCI 311000P2 TH350 StreetFighter Package, Chevy 43 and V8 Engines
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission