TCI Automotive 302820 EZ-TCU GM Overdrive Transmission Control Kit
4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For computer controlled transmissions, nothing beats the new TCI Automotive EZ-TCU. No software, laptop or tuning experience is required. Just install this transmission control unit according to the enclosed instructions, and then start the system by answering the simple Setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held unit.
The EZ-TCU™ is also optionally fully programmable based on load, speed and rpm with a completely intuitive programming interface. There is no real expertise needed if you want to custom program your calibration. The EZ-TCU™ is capable of real-time switchable calibrations, which allows for multiple setups. Run one calibration on the way to the track, and then with the push of a button, have a more aggressive setup ready for the race. The multiple shift modes include full manual mode for using bump or paddle shifters as well.
- No software, laptop or experience needed
- Maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed
- Completely intuitive programming interface or optional fully programmable based on load, speed & rpm
- Compatible w/ GM transmissions, including 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, 4L85E & TCI® 6x Six-Speed
- Includes transmission control unit, hand-held and wiring harness
- Included hand-held can operate as electronic dash
- Multiple shift modes include full manual mode
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Races can be won or lost at the starting line. Choosing the right torque converter can put you ahead of the competition. Speedway has all the basics to show you how to choose the right stall for your application.
Brinn Transmission Rebuild Instructions
We can teach you some of the major differences between the Ford and GM-style T5 Flathead transmission adapter kits. We'll also walk you through choosing the correct parts in order to make this installation a breeze!