TCI 950600 Max Shift Racing Transmission Fluid, Gallon, set of 3
Mineral Oil Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Instantly add shift quality, performance and durability to any automatic transmission by simply pouring in TCI Max Shift (ATF) Automatic Transmission Fluid. Available in four unique blends that cover most automatic transmissions, Max Shift is proven to resist viscosity breakdown in even the most demanding conditions.
Created using pure base oils with proprietary additive packages tailored by usage, these fluids require no additives or treatments. The formula line-up includes: Street Performance, Race, Circle Track and Full Synthetic, which are fully compatible with other brands of mineral and synthetic ATF. No flushing needed; just pour in Max Shift for an instant upgrade.
- Reduces internal friction & heat build-up (while promoting clutch lock-up) for increased shift quality & life
- Premium fluids developed with ultra-pure base oils resist viscosity breakdown & extend fluid change intervals
- Contains friction eliminating, anti-foaming & extreme heat additives; no other additives or treatments needed
- Compatible with other brands of ATF (synthetic & conventional); simply pour in Max Shift for an instant upgrade
- Exceeds Mercon & Dexron performance specifications– check each formula for exact specs
- Application specific formulas include Street Performance, Race, Circle Track & Full Synthetic
Comes as a set of 3, 1-gallon containers for 3 gallons total of fluid.
More Like This
TCI 950641 Street Performance Trans Fluid 1 Quart Bottle
TCI 950640 Street Performance Trans Fluid 12 x 1 Quart Bottles
TCI 950620 Race Trans Fluid 1 Quart Bottle
TCI 950610 Race Trans Fluid 12 x 1 Quart Bottles
TCI 950630 Circle Track Trans Fluid 12 x 1 Quart Bottles
TCI 950650 Full Synthetic Trans Fluid 12 x 1 Quart Bottles
TCI 950655 Full Synthetic Trans Fluid 1 Quart Bottle
TCI Automotive 950631 Max Shift Circle Track Racing ATF, Quart
Red Line 30305 Type F Racing ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, Gallon
Lucas 10418 Multi-Vehicle ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.