TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 5 x 5
63-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 63-71 Chevy C10 Suburban, 63-67 Chevy C10 Panel, 63-65 GMC 1500 Series
- Specifically designed to fit the 1963-1972 Chevy C-10
- Features a tubular control arm design and comes pre-driller with the 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- It is engineered for Standard Street, Autocross and Pro Touring applications and is proudly made in the USA
- This bolt-on custom independent front suspension comes with RideTech Coil-Overs and Engineered for ½ ton trucks only
- Kit will support a 5/7 drop vehicle stance and a dropped crossmember to give your C10 a Pro-Touring or lowrider look and style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Turn your C10 Chevy truck into one of the best looking and best handling trucks at the truck show with this new 1963 - 1972 C10 Chevy Truck Custom Independent Front Suspension from Total Cost Involved. This kit will support a 5/7 drop vehicle stance and a dropped crossmember to give your C10 a Pro-Touring or lowrider look and style. This bolt-on custom independent front suspension comes with RideTech Coil-Overs and Engineered for ½ ton trucks only. This front suspension kit is engineered for Standard Street, Autocross and Pro Touring applications and is proudly made in the USA.
- New - TCI Engineering Modular Custom Truck Spindle
- New - 5” Drop Bolt on IFS
- New - Heavy Duty Upper Truck Control Arms
- New - Heavy Duty Lower Truck Control Arms
- RideTech – 5” Stroke Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks & Powder Coated Springs
- Engine Stands Accept Small Block, Big Block & LS Engines
- Energy Suspension - Polyurethane Greasable Bushings
- Moog - Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- New - Reinforced 3/16” Thick Crossmember using Our One Piece Lower Control Arm Pin Design
- Bolt-on Sway Bar
- 12" Vented Rotors & Big Bore Calipers
- The Spindles Come Assembled Using Hi-Temp Grease
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
NOTE: Shown with optional Wilwood brake upgrade (83514010775DR or 83514010775D) installed on passenger’s side. Standard brake (included) shown on driver’s side.
What's In The Kit
TCI 304-3216-00 1963-72 Chevy C10 IFS Steering RackPart # 91023622025.1Qty x 1
TCI 236-2224-00 1963-72 Chevy C10 IFS Upper A ArmsPart # 91023622025.2Qty x 1
TCI SKASY23-0-B-T600B 1963-72 Chevy C10 IFS Front ShocksPart # 91023622025.3Qty x 1
TCI SPASYLPD12PBC-GMS 1963-72 Chevy C10 Brake KitPart # 91023622025.4Qty x 2
TCI C10 LOWERS 1963-72 Chevy C10 IFS Lower Control ArmsPart # 91023622025.6Qty x 1
TCI 236-2216-00 1963-72 Chevy C10 IFS CrossmemberPart # 91023622025.7Qty x 1
More Like This
QA1 52611-S650 Coil-Over Conversion System,Single Adjustable, 650
QA1 52611-D650 Coil-Over Conversion System,Double Adjustable, 650
QA1 52611-D750 Coil-Over Conversion System,Double Adjustable, 750
QA1 52611-D850 Coil-Over Conversion System,Double Adjustable, 850
QA1 52611-S750 Coil-Over Conversion System,Single Adjustable, 750
QA1 52611-S850 Coil-Over Conversion System,Single Adjustable, 850
Complete Front Suspension Kit, 1963-70 Chevy C10
QA1 52610-S750 Adj. Front Coil-Over Conversion, 63-87 Chevy C10
SOCALOOK® VW Beetle Straight Tube Axle Front End Kit
Spring-Behind 4 In Drop Tube Axle Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.