TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 5 x 5
63-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 63-71 Chevy C10 Suburban, 63-67 Chevy C10 Panel, 63-65 GMC 1500 Series
Turn your C10 Chevy truck into one of the best looking and best handling trucks at the truck show with this new 1963 - 1972 C10 Chevy Truck Custom Independent Front Suspension from Total Cost Involved. This kit will support a 5/7 drop vehicle stance and a dropped crossmember to give your C10 a Pro-Touring or lowrider look and style. This bolt-on custom independent front suspension comes with RideTech Coil-Overs and Engineered for ½ ton trucks only. This front suspension kit is engineered for Standard Street, Autocross and Pro Touring applications and is proudly made in the USA.
- New - TCI Engineering Modular Custom Truck Spindle
- New - 5” Drop Bolt on IFS
- New - Heavy Duty Upper Truck Control Arms
- New - Heavy Duty Lower Truck Control Arms
- RideTech – 5” Stroke Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks & Powder Coated Springs
- Engine Stands Accept Small Block, Big Block & LS Engines
- Energy Suspension - Polyurethane Greasable Bushings
- Moog - Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- New - Reinforced 3/16” Thick Crossmember using Our One Piece Lower Control Arm Pin Design
- Bolt-on Sway Bar
- 12" Vented Rotors & Big Bore Calipers
- The Spindles Come Assembled Using Hi-Temp Grease
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
NOTE: Shown with optional Wilwood brake upgrade (83514010775DR or 83514010775D) installed on passenger’s side. Standard brake (included) shown on driver’s side.
More Like This
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 6 x 5.5
Steering and Brake Kit for 48 Inch Ford Axle
SOCALOOK® VW Beetle Straight Tube Axle Front End Kit
Spring-Over 4 Inch Drop Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Dropped Semi-Elliptical Gasser Axle Kit, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop
Chevy Front Axle Steering & Brake Kit, 48 Inch Axle
Chevy Wilwood Front Brake & Steering Kits, 48 Inch Axle
1932-34 Ford 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Ford Spindles, Plain
Spring-Over 4 Inch Drop Front End for Ford Spindles, Chrome
Model A 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.