TCI 1954-55 Chevy Truck Rear Parabolic Leaf Spring Suspension Kit
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Parallel Leaf Trailing Arm Style, Leaf Spring Spring Type
- Specifically designed for the 1954-1955 Chevy Trucks
- There is a limited lifetime warranty on all TCI Engineering manufactured parts
- Parabolic springs offer better ride quality and is not as "stiff" as conventional "multi-leaf springs"
- Made to provide your vehicle with strength, durability, proven quality greater flexibility, and a 28% weight savings
- This leaf design is characterized by fewer leaf's whose thickness varies from center to ends following a parabolic curve
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Introducing the Total Cost Involved Engineering new american made 1954 - 1955 Chevy truck rear parabolic leaf spring suspension kit. This TCI Engineering product provides your vehicle with strength, durability, proven quality greater flexibility, 28% weight savings, better fuel mileage with less vehicle weight, and this suspension will not rob your classic truck of performance. This leaf design is characterized by fewer leafs whose thickness varies from center to ends following a parabolic curve. In this leaf design, inter-leaf friction is unwanted, and therefore there is only contact between the springs at the ends and at the center where the axle is connected. The characteristic of parabolic springs is better ride quality and not being as "stiff" as conventional "multi-leaf springs". For more information please review information below.
- American made product
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all TCI Engineering manufactured parts
- All Heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Drastically increase the comfort and drivability of the vehicle
- Lowers Truck 4"
- Product provides strength
- Proven quality
- Greater flexibility
- Better fuel mileage with less vehicle weight
- Suspension will not rob your classic truck of performance
- New Bolt-in rear parabolic leaf springs
- Rear Shock crossmember
- Spring mounting brackets
- Poly-urethane bushing
- Weld-on axle brackets
- Hooded shocks
- 5 hole plates
Note: TCI Engineering Products do not come painted or powder coated
Note: All TCI Products - Are Engineered With US STEEL
Note: Life Time Warranty on All TCI Engineering Manufactured Parts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
TCI Leaf Spring Complete Conversion Kit, Rear, PairPart # 91040000Qty x 1
Mount Kit 1954-55 1st Series RRPart # 91043238.2Qty x 1
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.