System 1 Filtration Reusable Oil Filter, 5-3/4 Inch Tall, SAE Thread
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Anodized, 3.75" Overall Diameter, 5.75" Mounted Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This reusable oil filter from System 1 Filtration is engineered to perform under the worst conditions. They are able to endure high pressure with very low resistance to flow and are unaffected by moisture. The tough cast-aluminum housing of this tested, proven and patented high-flow filter system spins onto the existing receptacle, requiring no special tools. In two minutes flat, it can be cleaned with soap and water and placed back into service.
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Mounted Length: 5-3/4"
- Universal SAE Thread
- Universal thread, includes both 3/4"-16 and 13/16-16 thread adapters
- Aluminum Construction
- Sold Individually
- Extends the life of lubricants
- Reduces disposal requirements
- Boosts engine performance
- Withstands abuse, lasts a lifetime
- Serves as an inspection tool for engines
- Flows and filters oil more efficiently than paper filters
- Eliminates the risk of environmental contamination that paper filters cause
- For all automotive applications
More Like This
System 1 Filtration Reusable Oil Filter, 5-3/4 In. Tall, Metric Thread
System 1 Filtration Repl. Filter Element 45 Micron for 0-60 Weight Oil
System 1 Filtration Short Replacement Filter Element 4 Inch 45 Micron
Moroso 23845 Engine Save Pre-Filter Oil Filter Screen
Replacement Filter Element for Beehive
System 1 209-361B Short Universal Thread Engine Oil Filter
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Short Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Ford-Mopar 3/4-16 Chrome Oil Filter
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.