Sweet Mfg. 405-10315 GRT Adjustable Steering Column
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Sport Mod, Universal Mount Type, Straight Column Type, Natural
- It uses two rod ends from dash bar
- Has a 3/4" spline O.D. and a 20 spline count
- Fully extended length measures 34.625" and compressed length measures 25.125"
- This steering column features a unique design that is specially designed for the use in GRT modifieds and late models
Sweet MFG. offers this adjustable steering column. Steering column features a unique design that is specially designed for the use in GRT modifieds and late models. Uses two rod ends from dash bar.
- 34.625" Fully extended length
- 25.125" Fully compressed length
- 3/4"-20 output spline
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the versatility of one of our steering columns and its potential uses.
Unsure what column would work best for your project? The three primary styles are explained here!
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
If you're upgrading to an ididit tilt steering column, you'll need the dimensions of the column to make sure it fits. Click here for dimensional drawings of ididit's 4 different column designs.
Tired of those nasty, sticky indicator levers on you GM steering column? Resurrect them with Speedway Motors' Column Dress-up Kit, reviewed here by one of our own employees!