Sweet Mfg. 401-31212 3/4 Inch x 36 Spline U joint
Universal Fit, Single Joint Universal Joint Style, 3/4"-36 Spline End #1, 3/4"-36 Spline End #2
- Features forged stainless steel yokes and u-joint
- Made from durable stainless steel with a natural finish
- Both ends have a 3/4"-36 Spline with a max operating angle of 30-degrees
- Has full compliment bearings for added durability
- Overall length measures 3.75" and has a 1.355" outside diameter
Don’t jeopardize your safety with inferior quality steering components. Speedway offers only the finest steering U-joints available. Made by Sweet Manufacturing. These steering universal joints have a 3/4 round weld-on end.
- 3/4" x 36 Spline U-Joint
- Full compliment bearings
- Forged stainless steel yokes and u-joint
- Highest quality for street use
- Features needle bearing u-joints
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to determine steering box, rack, and spline sizes.
Designing a steering system for your street rod or muscle car can be tricky. In this buyer's guide we'll show you how to choose the right steering U-joints, steering shaft, and accessories to complete the job quickly and safely.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.