Superchips 3571-JL Flashcal, 2018-20 Jeep Wrangler
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler
It's here! The Flashcal for JL Wrangler is first, and BEST, to market. Wrangler JL owners need the tire and gear options Flashcal provides. Enjoy seamless functionality to accommodate the lift, suspension, and tires you've installed on your JL. Superchips has loaded the Flashpaq PN 3571-JL with the most sought-after features. Configure your JL to review all product features. Be sure to pay close attention to your install guide. The team at Superchips spells out how to install your Flashcal to take advantage of tire size, gear ratio, TPMS adjust, and more. Enjoy the ride with the Flashcal for JL Wrangler.
* Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
* This product has not been tested or validated on right-hand drive Jeep applications or imported (non-American VIN based)Jeep applications. They are not supported by this product.
* Note: Daytime running light options are only available on JL Wranglers where daytime running lights come equipped.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.