Superchips 3571 Flashcal F5 Programmer, 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
07-11 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Introducing the all-new Flashcal F5 from Superchips.
Introducing the Superchips Flashcal F5 for 2007-2017 JK Wrangler® PN. 3571 We’ve done our homework and have loaded the Flashcal with the most sought after options for your JK. Take full advantage of the most popular aftermarket upgrades your late model JK craves. If you’ve added tires or gears to your Jeep®, Flashcal is a must!
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42”
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (Rubicon® only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options
- One touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off
- Accessory delay options (2011-17 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-17 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
Application2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
More Like This
Superchips 3876 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 2015-2017 Jeep Wrangler/JK
Superchips 38302 TrailDash Programmer Dash Pod, 11-16 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 3874 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
Superchips 42050 TrailDash2 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
Superchips 38501 TrailDash2 Programmer Dash Pod, 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler
Superchips 42051 TrailDash2 Programmer, 2015-2017 Jeep Wrangler/JK
DiabloSport PCM-JK363016 Modified PCM, 2016 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
DiabloSport I2010 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2003-2016 Mopar
DiabloSport I2012 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2005-2014 Jeep
DiabloSport I2050 inTune i2 Computer Programmer,96-16 GM/Ford/Chrysler
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.