Stewart Warner Deluxe Water Temperature Gauge, Mechanical, 2-1/16 Inch
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Black
- Gauge is analog and measures 2-1/16" in diameter
- A 1/2" npt capillary tube end adapter include
- Features a polished stainless steel bezels
- 12V backlight improves nighttime visibility
- Capillary tube is available in 48", 60" or 72"
Stewart Warner Deluxe Series gauges feature black faces with white lettering, polished stainless steel bezels and 12 volt back lighting for night time visibility. 1/2" npt capillary tube end adapter included.
Specify 48", 60" or 72" capillary tube length.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.