Stewart Warner 82664 Wings Mechanical Speedometer, Black
Universal Fit, 3.60" Overall Diameter, 3.35" Body Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Lighted, Black
- Features bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, and teardrop pointers
- Has a classic 1940s retro styling that everyone is looking for
- The common 3-3/8" diameter will fit most dashes or mounting plates
- Available in your choice of black or white face
- The backlit design means that you will be able to clearly see the info regardless of lighting conditions
Bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, teardrop pointers and the distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash. Their rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response.
- Classic 1940s retro styling
- 3-3/8" diameter
- Includes odometer
- 12-volt lamp
- Choice of black or white face
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82663 Wings Mechanical Speedometer, White
Stewart Warner 82662 Wings Electric Speedometer, Black
Stewart Warner 82661 Wings Electric Speedometer, White
Stewart Warner 530DH Green Line 160 MPH 3-3/8 In. Electric Speedometer
5 Inch Programmable Electric Speedometer
Stewart Warner 550BP-D Deluxe Speedometer, Mechanical, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 82961 Deluxe Electric Speedometer, 0-160 mph
Stewart Warner 550HH-D Heavy Duty Speedometer, Mechanical, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 82962 Deluxe Series Speedometer, 0-180 MPH
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.