Stewart Warner 82659 Wings Tach, White
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 3.33" Body Diameter, White, 0-8,000 RPM RPM Range, Lighted
- Features bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, teardrop pointers and the distinctive "Wings" logo
- The rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response
- Has that classic 1940s retro styling many customers are after
- The common 3-3/8" diameter will fit most dashes or mounting plates
- Available in your choice of black or white faces to better suit your needs
Bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, teardrop pointers and the distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash. Their rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response.
- Classic 1940s retro styling
- 3-3/8" diameter
- 0 - 8000 RPM range
- 12-volt lamp
- Choice of black or white face
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82660 Wings Tach, Black
Stewart Warner 82171 Heavy Duty Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 82170 Deluxe Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 531CC Green Line 8, 000 RPM Tachometer, 3-3/8 Inch
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
3-1/2" Electric Tachometer, 8K, Chrome
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 6801 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 10k RPM, 5
AutoMeter 6809 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 9k RPM, 5
Classic Instruments AN80SHC All American Series Nickel Tach
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.