Stewart Warner 82480-72 Wings Mechanical Water Temp Gauge, Black
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Black
- Has a common 2-1/16" diameter
- Features a mechanical operation with 72" tube
- Gauge offers that classic 1940s retro styling
- The distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash
- Has a rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response
Bright chrome bezels, curved glass lenses, teardrop pointers and the distinctive "Wings" logo make these gauges right at home in any dash. Their rugged construction gives unsurpassed performance, readability and crisp, accurate response.
- Classic 1940s retro styling
- 2-1/16" diameter
- Mechanical operation with 72" tube
- 12-volt lamp
- Choice of black or white face
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82478 Wings Electric Water Temp Gauge, Black
Stewart Warner 82479-72 Wings Mechanical Water Temp Gauge, White
Stewart Warner 82477 Wings Electric Water Temp Gauge, White
Stewart Warner Deluxe Water Temperature Gauge, Mechanical, 2-1/16 Inch
Stewart Warner Deluxe Racing Water Temp Gauge, Mechanical, 2-5/8 Inch
Stewart Warner 311CC 2-1/16 Green Line Elect. Water Temperature Gauge
Stewart Warner 692H72 Green Line 2-5/8 In Water Temp. Gauge-Mechanical
Stewart Warner 361AT72 Green Line Mech Water Temp Gauge 2-1/16 Inch
SW HD Mechanical Water Temp Gauge
Stewart Warner 82210-72 Std Mech Water Temp Gauge-72 Inch Capillary
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!